At Nanny Maids, we cater for Today’s modern Mom. Mostly, our mom is juggling parenthood with her career, business and other interests. Mind you, we are finding that, more and more, Dads are taking a very keen interest in the upbringing of their children, more so , with the selection of the care-giver. Typically, our Mom is concerned about two things; safety & efficiency. Coming on-board, we address both needs, first by employing a stringent selection and screening process; secondly by ensuring that all our candidates possess qualifications, in their respective fields of expertise. We realize that, for any parent, leaving one’s children with a total stranger, cannot be taken for granted, as such, many of our clients are more than happy, to comply with our diligent security processes.
Top 10 Security Tips For Parents, Care-givers and Parents-To-Be!
- Be careful of individuals posing as maids, nannies or Chars.
- Always recruit your staff via a reputable agency with traceable telephone numbers.
- Always insist on ID Copies and passport copies where applicable.
- Always insist on an invoice when making a payment towards a maid.
- Never make any cash payments.
- Never recruit candidates off the street.
- Ensure that the candidate referred to you has gone through the selection process and completed all agency documentation.
- For your own peace of mind and for the safety of your children, make the time to come in to us and meet in person before hiring any maid referred by us.
- Please note that, as an agency, we offer guarantees and we screen our maids ,this is part of our service to you.
- This is a service which you pay for, hence, should you not be satisfied with anything, you are able to come back to us for a solution.
Read our Disclaimer